Wayfare

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gobhi Manchurian

Time for Blog Hop Wednesday, event by Radhika @ Tickling Palates. Today I am paired with Divya V. She has a wonderful space. I picked up Gobhi Manchurian from her blog as this is the season of cauliflower. It came out very delicious and we enjoyed having it.




Ingredients
Cauliflower florets       2 cups
Chilli Sauce                 1 tsp
All Purpose Flour       1 cups
Cornflour                    2 Tbsp
Soya Sauce                 2 tsp
Tomato Ketchup         2 tsp 
Capsicum                   1 (chopped)
Spring Onion             1/2 cup
Oil                              For deep frying +1 Tbsp
Ginger garlic paste   1 tsp
Green chilli paste         1 tsp                              




Method
* Cook cauliflower florets in hot water for five minutes. Strain and keep aside.
* Combine all purpose flour, cornflour, ginger garlic , chilli paste , 1/4 tsp soya sauce, a pinch of salt and water to  prepare a batter of medium consistency.
* Heat sufficient oil in a deep bottom pan.
* Dip the florets in the batter and deep fry till golden brown in color. Keep aside.
* Heat one Tbsp oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste and chopped onions(white part). Saute for two minutes. Then add chopped capsicums. Cooks for another 3 to 4 minutes.
* Add soya sauce, chilli sauce and tomato ketchup. Mix well.
Add Gobhi chunks and mix. Switch off the fire.
Garnish with spring onions(green part) and serve. 




33 comments:

  1. wow very tempting and wonderful manchurian !!

    Ongoing event CC-Dish For Loved Ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuhhh.. Yummy tasty looking munchurian.! love ur click Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.gobhi manchurian looks yummy and perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very tempting and delicious Gobi manchurian..


    Please be a part of the Just "4" Fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo! I love chinese and I love Gobhi too.. so its like a mouth-watering combo for me. And on top of that it looks so yumm.. Just one question: can you please parcel some of that here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks just so tempting...perfect color, such flavorful ingredients, wow wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love this always,luks so tempting n colourful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drooling over the plate:-)Yummilicious,Deeksha !!

    Erivum Puliyum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow deeksha, that looks absolutely delectable..! I loved it..!

    My event- Valentines Day Special

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog hopped my way here deeksha.. gobi looks super yum :)following u now !do drop by my space sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The platter looks so delicious and saucy crying out to pick it up Dee.

    Tickling Palates
    Event : Let’s Cook – Sweet Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I have some pls :D?Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks appetizing dear n my fav too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dee after seeing your message I updated my Coriander chicken recipe with vegetarian options.. Pls check it out and let me know when u try some.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks yum! One of my fav with mixed fried rice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The manchurian looks really appetising. Nice blog Deeksha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very tempting gobi manchurian,looks so yummy n mouthwatering presentation too....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Munchurian looks finger-licking good! Wish I could have some for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  19. looks so mouthwatering..I definitely must try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice one. I too have the same to post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just looks awesome......very nice pics..... yum n delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks so saucy and yummy. Happy to follow ur lovely blog..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I made this and it came out really nice. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Deeksha, recipe search can be made a lot more easier if you have a recipe index or if you can move your archives to the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love cooking Gobi manchurain and seeing your post, I guess I will cooking it tomorrow ...yummy :)

    ReplyDelete